Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 3 September 2012

I Am Back in Brid!


Haha, it is so crazy to go back to one of your old areas! It doesn't even feel like I left. I've picked up right where I left off. :) Brid is pretty much still the same place. Except that Sister Sorensen is here and she is SO epic. We are having a ton of fun together! And back when I was here, P-Days were always kind of a joke, but this P-Day is gonna be really good. The ZL's and our DL and another set of elders and another set of sisters are coming to Brid! Which was unheard of in previous times. Brid is evolving!!!
 
Bridlington is doing so well, they have seen a lot of baptisms this year, which is so fantastic! I know that I have been sent here for a reason, and I am so excited to find out what that reason is. It's gonna be an adventure.

We found a guy named Steve my first day back and we scheduled him for baptism! He is doing so well already! We haven't taught the Word of Wisdom yet (we only mentioned that the gospel can help him stop smoking), and he has already determined to not smoke anymore and has created his own plan for stopping! And he came to church, where he really felt the spirit, he was just GLOWING! And he said that he is coming next week, but he was going to have a suit. Haha, I love the changes that the gospel can bring in just a manner of days. :D
 
Well, we have a big day of fun ahead of us, so I'm gonna have to get going. I love you all, I love the gospel, and I know that Jesus Christ is the Saviour and Redeemer!
 
Talk to you next week!
 
<3,
Sister Ali Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment