Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 24 September 2012

Becoming More Christlike


This week has been GREAT!! We have an epic investigator named Stephen and he passed his interview!!! So he will be getting baptized on Friday! I love Brid, it's the smallest place in the world, but it just keeps on giving! We honestly find the BEST and the MOST prepared investigators EVERRRRRRR here! I love missionary work and I love seeing people working so hard to change and repent so they can be more like Jesus Christ.
I've been working on becoming more Christlike as well. I've finally overcome the hurdle that I've been working on most of my life, and now I have to get out of the mindset of fixing that and start working on something else. And the something else I decided that I need to work on is charity. Blessed, blessed charity. Sometimes I fight my leaders too much. I am prideful. I'm not a perfect missionary and I do my best, but I have overcome other problems and now charity is just staring me in the face. I know I'll never perfect it, but I can do all within my power to improve. I need to learn how to SHOW my love more. I'm not the best at showing affection. That is something I'm working on this week. :)
I love you all my wonderful family!!!! I miss you and I hope life is doing welllllll.
Buhbye!!
<3,
Sister Stout

Sister Sorensen and I!! Isn't she adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment