Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Awesome Week!

This last week was so much fun! We had the INCREDIBLE opportunity to go to Sisters Specialized Training! I got to go last year as well, I loved it then, but this time was even better! It was a different experience to go when you've been out for a while. While I was there I met Sister Burningham, and she was precious! Sisters Training was all about how we need to reach our potential and I just LOVE working on reaching my potential and seeing others reaching theirs! <3 One part of the training was when each sister was asked to stand and share what was the most important lesson they have learned on their mission. I have honestly learned too many lessons to even BEGIN so I was just pondering as we all went around the room. A couple sisters before me, I recieved my revelation. I knew what I had learned that was the most important. And that was that I learned how to love myself. That was something that I struggled with a lot before my mission, but now I do. And I didn't even realize that I had overcome that and that I didn't even think about it anymore until Sisters Training. :D Learning lessons is the BEST.
The work in Bridlington is going great and we have some wonderful investigators. We don't have too many, but the ones that we do have are stars!! They are progressing so well!!
I wasn't able to email yesterday because . . . the whole zone came to Brid! And Sister Sorensen and I had to go buy things for the barbeque on the beach. Then after we had our bbq, we went to the chapel and played a little game called ZOMBIE APOCALYPE, which was sooo much fun. I prefered being a zombie to a survivor. I am really bad at shooting nerf guns, and I am much better at just sulking around in dark corners. :)
Well, I love you all and I hope that you are happy and doing all you can to move the Lord's work forward in your own way. :)
Talk to you next week!!
<3,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment