Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Wednesday 18 July 2012

I'm Staying in Don Valley!

Hello my beautiful family and friends!!!
 
Man, a ton of stuff happened this week. We got our transfer calls yesterday and I am staying in Don Valley for another transfer with Sister Harrop! So that will be fun! But I know that this is my last transfer here. . . well I don't really KNOW know. I can just feel that my time in DV is coming to an end. Which is so sad, because I absolutely LOVE it here. I am so excited for you to come next year and see all the people I love and adore so much!!! Anyway, the biggest thing that happened is that my district leader, Elder Gee, who is so much fun and nearly my favorite person ever, is leaving the mission!!! :o Which kind of stinks. He is going over to the Manchester Mission for two transfers and an Elder from the Manchester mission is coming to DV. His name is Starsi Sandor and he is from Slovakia! So that will be a huge blessing to the Slovakian group, but to me. . . it kind of stinks. I get so attached to the people I serve with and I hate it when they leave. . . :( My ZL, Elder Pearse, who has been my ZL for three transfers, is going home this week as well. He's probably my favourite ZL so far. So, yeah, sad stuff is happening.

A less-active member, Jan Pecha, and his long time nonmember partner, Jana Pechova, who we have been teaching for FOREVER are getting married on Friday!!! :) Which is so happy! They are so much fun and probably my favourite Slovakian family here. Jan always calls me his Sestra.  They have 6 boys and I love them all SO much!

I don't have much else to say . . . but I LOVVVVVEEEE you!!! <3

Sestra Ali Stoutova

No comments:

Post a Comment