Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 16 April 2012

I'm in Missionary Heaven

I absolutely LOVE this area!!!! This place is missionary HEAVEN!!! We see so many miracles all of the time. We have this absolutely AMAZING family that are getting baptized on Saturday! Kvete, Daca, Martina, Nikolas, and Andrea!!! They are so excited to get baptized, and we are as well!! The AP's came down this past week and one of them interviewed some of them for baptism and he especially LOVEEEEESSS our family!!!
Some of the missionaries in our area got interviewed by the church this past week, as well. For history purposes. And maybe for an Ensign or Liahona article or something, I'm not sure. Anyway, I wasn't one of them, but Sister Freeman did. Along with Elder McKay (who has been in this area for a year) and Elder Juran (who is from the Czech Republic). So that was pretty fun. The lady who was doing to interviews was saying how nothing like this has happened ANYWHERE before. Where people from a different country have a massive conversion and when they are in their own country they don't really listen. . . I'm serious when I say that SO many miricles are happening here!
I love this gospel with all of my heart! I love how abundently the Spirit is with me and how I have this opportunity now to be an instument in the Lord's hands! To do and say the things that He would do and say if He were here!
I LOVE YOU ALL AS, WELL!!! With ALLLLLL of my heart!
<3,
Sestra Ali Stoutova 

Sister Freeman and I!! She is so amazing!! I love her SO MUCH!!
Opening presents :D
MORE PRESENTS!!!
Me on my birthday! :D 

This is Sister Freeman and I with our family and the AP's (or two of them anyway . . . )! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment