Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Happy Birthday to Me :)

HI!!!
 
It's my birthday!!! (which is really weird. . . but good at the same time!)
 
I got my box with the cake and the presents and I'm wearing one of the shirts with a cardigan right now! Thank you so much! And the journal was gorgeous!!
 
Yesterday was P-day, and it was a Bank Holiday because of Easter, so that is why I am emailing today. :) Anyway, it was zone P-Day and we all were at the chapel playing chair football, which I am not very good at, and then we watched Puss in Boots and ate pizza. After that we just sat around and talked. But the other sisters in our zone got me and an elder that had his birday a couple of days ago some lemon and chocolate bread. It was very nice! It's also nice to actually live in the CITY so I can have a FULL P-Day without having to travel. It is INCREDIBLE!! I love this area so much!!!
 
This past week was pretty good. Sister Freeman was sick for a couple of days and then I was sick for one day, so we had flat time. Which is pretty much torture for a missionary. But we endured and we are both doing much better now!!
 
The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. We didn't do much, except, you know, WORK. Haha, which is what we do all the time, so I never really know what to say anymore about it. :/ But work is so amazing, obviously! The people in this area are so wonderful! We are working with this family of six who are scheduled to be baptized on the 21st! And they are looking fantastic! You can just see the spirit working on them! I love being a missionary with all of my heart!
 
I love you alllllllll!!!
 
<3,
Sestra Ali Stoutova

No comments:

Post a Comment