Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 5 March 2012

7 Months Out!

Helllooooooo my home land people!!!!
 
I am in Sister Brown's first area, Durham, right now! It is beautiful!! I have now met people who speak Geordie!! :O :D It is really great . . . and funny! And really hard to understand. Haha. A member of the ward here was giving me a hard time and was speaking as fast as he could! :)
 
Anyway, everything else has been good though. We have an investigator named Nanci who is getting baptized this Friday!!!! Which is sooooo exciting! She is 17 and has had a very difficult life. But everything is going better now.
Sister Brown and I get along really really well!! We love each other so much!
 
This past week we went to mission tour, which is kind of like a zone confrence, but there is a General Authority there. . . a member of the First Quorum of the Seventy was there and we all got seriously rebuked. Not in a bad way, but in a really motivating way. He even called up Sister Brown and I to talk about one of our investigators! Hahaha, it was way fun!!!
 
I don't have much time today, we are on a strict schedule!! :) But I love you all!!! :D
 
LOVE,
 
Sister Ali Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment