Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 23 January 2012

The Lord Will Provide

More amazing things are happening in Brid! We found five new investigators and we couldn't be more chuffed! :D  One of them in particular is AMAZING! He is only 16, but he rang US asking if he could have a BoM and he rings us multiple times a day, just so we can answer questions that he has about it and MAN he is SOOOOO prepared! This work is so inspired and it truly is about relying on the spirit and trusting that the Lord will provide. The branch is  so great and I'm growing to love them all so much!
It's funny how I think there are so many things to write about and then I get to the actual writing part and I can't think of ANYTHING to say.
Well, last P-Day, one of the members took us to this place called Burton Agnes Hall and that was nice. It was built in the 12th century, so needless to say, considering how old it is, I LOVED IT!! And in the gardens, there was this HUGE chess set and it was JUST like playing wizards chess!
I love you all soooo much!!
Sister Ali Stout


Billingham Zone at Christmas time!


Me, Julie and Sister Terry!


My shop!!!!!

CHRISTMAS TREE!!! With AMAZING PRESENTS!!!

This is a pub near the Redcar flat :)

Billingham zones favourite p-day activity, BADMINTON!!!!

Me with the missionaries mum and dad in Redcar, June and Eric!!!

It was SOOOO windy one day, so Sister Evens and I took a short break by stepping into a phone booth :)

I went on exchange a couple weeks ago with Sister Graabek! So much fun!!

Me in that super old manor house!!

WIZARD CHESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment