Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 17 December 2012

Finally, An Email :)


Hellooooo everyone!
 
Sorry I've been such a massive failure at writing proper emails. . . it has gotten especially hard since our mission president has told us to write out president letters online now, instead of hand written. Buuuttttt, I am doing great! Brid is as good as ever. Now that Sorensen is home, and Sister Cruz is here, I'm noticing more and more that Brid is just my home. Haha, I love it here. I love the people, I love the town (except for the heaps and heaps of dog poo that is everywhere. . .but that is just a small thing), and I love being a missionary here!
 
But Sister Sorensen is gone. :( I love her so much and we had SOOO much fun together. She was my longest companion (nearly 4 months) and honestly just had a blast. BUt she is home and I'm sure she is having a fantastic time being with her family.  Our last days together were good. BUt they took her a day earlier then we thought, which was sad. :/ But all is well.
 
Sister Cruz is wonderful. She is from Grand Canaria in Spain and, obviously speaks Spanish! Her English is good, and she is very eager to make it even better! She is a wonderful missionary and I am excited to get to serve with her at this time.
 
Well, what else to say? We are continuing to work with the same people and still continuing to search with everything we have to find even more peopel to teach. I love being a missionary and getting to teach God's children here in England. England will be apart of me forever.
 
Well, nothing too exciting is happening. EXCEPT! We are having our mission Christmas party tomorrow! Which I am very excited about! Everyone from the whole mission will be getting together at the American base in Harrogate and going bowling, playing games and then we are going to be fed a delicious meal and we are going to watch a movie. It's gonna be EPICCCC!!!
 
So, yes. My life is wonderful. :D
 
But I am sorry to hear about Grandpa Gardner. :( I'm glad the funeral went well, and I just know that he is happy and well in the Spirit World. He will be helping the work of the Lord to be moved forward beyond the veil. 
 
I love you all!! 
 
<3,
Sister Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment