Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Thursday 7 June 2012

I'm a Mummy! :)

Well, hello my wonderful family and friends!!
I know that it is a bit late to be emailing this week . . . I went to transfer meeting yesterday, which is why I couldn't email. I went to transfer meeting because I had to go and pick up my NEW companion!! Her name is Sister Harrop and she is fresh from the MTC and is a FANTASTIC missionary! So the Lord has decided to trust me with the responsiblity of training a new missionary in the wonderful Don Valley area. It is a hefty responsibility, and I definitely feel that, but I know that with the Lord's help miracles can be accomplished! I still don't really speak Slovakian AT ALL and neither does Sister Harrop, but that doesn't really matter. I am very excited to see the miracles that God has prepared for us!
But that also means that Sister Freeman has left me, which is heartbreaking to me. She has been SUCH an amazing companion and I love her so so SO much! She has become one of my absolute best friends of all time and I will always cherish the time that we had together!
Everything else this past week was pretty fabulous! We have a baptism this weekend, which is always amazing! Anna and Jozef! It will be incredible!
I wish I had more to say. . . I'm going to be better about really thinking of better things to write during me weekly emails. :)
But I LOVE you all so much!!!
<3,
Sestra Stoutova

Freeman and I :)

 E. Balderee, E. Cumming, S. Freeman, and ME! I love all of these people SO MUCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment